Sunday, February 09, 2014

Pandora Poem (I fucking love you)

Life is a lot like Pandora, you pick and choose who you like

So many life lessons inside of Pandora I’m starting to like the stock price

A believer in value with a remberence of 99 when U toys after not selling a toy trumped Toy s R Us bottom line, econ 2-0--5 – (1)

OH PANDORA ALLOW ME TO LOVE MY LIKES Again and again and bRing me the wisdom of like minded friends ALLOW ME TO LIKE THEM AND ERASE CHICKEN HEADS – AND PEOPLE THINK IT’S JUST MUSIC, HOW FOOLISH – cause sometime the ones you really like get stupid, and it’s rude to you know drop a thumbs down but life is all about exploring, and the ones you loved gurantee come back around

and what’s better than that? Pandora you big panda planet U complete my life for free at that, like love don’t fit pieces that don’t connect, right - Pandora it’s just me and you, I can judge – and think about what you could do in just six Pandora songs, cycle 7 miles, writes me a chapter or an over due poem for a loved one ignored sough after

Laugh and cry be alive customize my ride no more justifacations to commit suicide cause I my Pandora Spanish fly me admora , and what’s a book or a song or an old TV to an old therapist hung on a world pre me ? Question

All of that shit hammering down Pandora never know how her mix changed the ground The bad and the good stuff, thanks for leaving it up 2 me and giving me control over something in this galaxy as precious as music I got you, hahaha you got me, the way you critical like J to the C with Aliclia Keys when it’s on me B, not balls, angers falls, love is worth it and long as PaNDORA is worken I’m perfect,

I never liked a judge, .and when push come to shove I’ll be gone evertime with summer crush one love

Thanks - pandora CEE

No comments: