Tuesday, May 07, 2013

The Head Barber from Migh Tee Sharp, Coming 2 America, this morning is a hero! Charles Ramsey Interview, Cleveland Man That Found Amanda Berry - GDD Clip of May !! CUE THE SPECIAL SAUCE.

cause this is wonderful.



1st  OFF. 

I'm speechless, almost.  Highlight's.  1) Mcdonalds.  2)  Ribs.  3)  until today that is.  4)  The sirens - shook a brother even as a hero ! 

And he takes it home when he confesses the moment he just knew something was wrong.   A white girl running into a black man's arms, homeless or drugs, that's the only reason.  !  This is a day maker.  USA, USA, USA.

Here's the 911 call





And THE MOST LEGENDARY FOLLOW UP INTERVOEW YOU'LL EVER, EVER SEE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you provide here and can't
wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyways, excellent blog!

Here is my web site; アバクロンビー