Monday, March 26, 2012

Bardem. Outrageous Doggy Discipline (grapes) + Jigga Mane grooves


OK, so Saygin, DC Birdman and overall exciting person and business partner had a party Saturday night.  And as I watched our chief market analyst play timeless fetch with our scholarly young chap, the dog Barden I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  The dog loves fetch to a degree that he fetches grapes and does not explode them.  And the man I mean the dog has some sharp choppers rest assured.  This was unbelievable to me and had to cop.  It looks as if Omer's fiancee is ready to hit the road but I love the birdman filling up an empty glass at the end of the clip when the dog finally eats the grape.  He also howls like a wolf now anytime he hears a fire truck.  whatdawouldawopulda, good boy
 


Also another highlight viedoe from March, the jigga man as featured on gorilladunkdaily just getting soulful with a 1, Mr. Johnny Gill from our beloved New Edition, holla.


You say I retarded, I say amazing

No comments: