Monday, February 06, 2012

Somber Monday / Finding Kate Upton

= The Giant’s win, Eli beats Brady, second ring, kills us again, just like Andrew Tony used to be called the Boston Strangler is his days with the 76’s maybe Eli is the latest incarnation of. It was tough, a killer. However there are some bright spots. First and foremost are the 3 rings of the Brady / BB era, and along the way a Celtics ring, bruins and two, count em, two Red Sox World Series. It was a miracle we made it this far. A miracle, we’ve never re-built, that’s big. We have 5 draft choices in the first two rounds again! Draft defense, tight ends come back, we’re still so money. I wish it wasn’t New York, I wish it wasn’t Eli, really, but they earned it. The trip to the Super Bowl that is, as they were equally fortuitous on Sunday earning little rather watching the pat’s uncharacteristically give it away. And sometimes the ball just doesn’t bounce your way. 3 forced fumbles and no recoveries, I’m omitting the 12th man on the field 1. I can’t believe I didn’t emotionally hedge, this stings. If I put a G on the Giant’s this morning I wouldn’t feel so bad. And equally if the pat’s won and I paid for the victory, so be it. That’s what the markets are there for we should all use them in this way to mitigate the suicidal thoughts I’m having right now. Maybe we shouldn't have cut this guy so close to the Big Game....
Watch Your Step Best treat from the Super Bowl party at Uncle Pat's.
AND PERHAPS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN MAKE US HERE AT GDD FEEL ANY BETTER TODAY. THAT'S RIGHT, KATE UPTON TOPLESS, RARE FIND

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her tits look like m marshes tits no chance of any pussy then

Anonymous said...

She is so fucking amazing and gorgeous

Anonymous said...

sweet,just want to play with them.....a little! LOL

Anonymous said...

nice breast

Anonymous said...

I love jacking off looking at Kate she just turns me on.






























Anonymous said...

I would love to fuck her.