Thursday, September 29, 2011

dream1 - Where The Defense Began (Lex Basketball)



Instead of rooting for the Red sox, I'm going to root for the full production of Where The Defense Began. I'm going to root for the Justin Hartwig project, I'm going to root for the office we're running here in Washington DC. I'm going to root for the completion of my book, Legendes. I'm going to root for my DC currency sales office. And I'm going to root for the family and the YG Foundation.

These clips encompasse mostly the two Watertown matches from 06-07 and what a heated rivalry it was. And by rivalry I mean heated games, Lexington always used to win their Middlesex league games.

In any event I've begun mixing episodes and moving towards a demo mixed up mash to present to a few heavy hitters to implore the possibility of brining LA on board. I'll also begin to return to some daily written posts. So much to talk about. I leave you with a poem.

In the event of my Demise
when my heart can beat no more
I Hope I Die For A Principle
or A Belief that I had Lived 4
I will die Before My Time
Because I feel the shadow's Depth
so much I wanted 2 accomplish
before I reached my Death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility
and wiped the last tear from My eyes
I Loved All who were Positive
In the event of my Demise

Tupac Shakur (my hero)
I miss this man and at times feel both his guidance and wrath. Happy Thursday - Gorrila dunkers -

No comments: